CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 24... Migraine and vomiting.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
chancesports Views: 2,150
Published: 14 years ago

Day 24... Migraine and vomiting.

Hi again, I am on day 24 of my second fast, going for 30 days.

The last few days have been business as usual. The result of my SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) a couple days ago was dark green, meaning liver/gall bladder. I know that I have a sluggish liver.

Well, yesterday (Monday), I started getting a liver headache - the kind that becomes a migraine. So I went to sleep, hoping that it would go away. Well, of course it didn't, and I woke up around 5AM this morning feeling even worse. So I decided to start my SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) early in hopes that it would relax some of the pressure. I got about half of it down, and at one point, I swear I felt something move up under the right side of my rib cage, but didn't feel any release of pain. I wasn't able to get any more than half down, and then I threw everything back up. Ugh.

I stayed awake a while longer. The headache lessened a tiny bit in intensity, but I still felt pretty queasy. I did some gentle yoga, then laid down again and slept for an hour and a half. Got up around 9AM. My head hurts now only on the right side and my ear is draining, usually a sign that the headache is winding down. But my stomach still feels queasy. I am drinking some peppermint tea to try to calm it down, and mixing it with chamomile which usually also helps soothe a headache. But I'm wondering if I should try the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) again today, since it didn't take before, or just go on and try it tonight or tomorrow. I'm afraid if I don't flush, I won't feel well enough to eat anything at all today, and I know how important it is to get all the calories in (I never drink more than 6-7 drinks per day, and it's sometimes hard to get all that in).

thanks guys.
chancesports

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)