CureZone   Log On   Join
Post-Removal: Now I understand what it does!

fran74 Views: 2,080
Published: 15 years ago

Post-Removal: Now I understand what it does!

It has dawned on me after reading everyone's posts and going through my issues what this thing does to our bodies. Tell me if I am wrong:
After taking mine out myself, I have noticed A LOT of big clots just like after having a baby. The "symptoms" I had were all like being pregnant. I believe it convinces our bodies that we are pregnant. Period. Some are lactating with no children. Bloating. Headaches. Mood swings, weight gain..... et cetera. It all makes sense to me now.
Also, some are saying their OB's will say to keep it in. Absolutely they are. I believe they are being trained to take us that are fertile and prevent us from producing anymore. Population control. I also believe that eventually we will be hearing women getting cancer and it will be from this foriegn object we allowed these " proffessionals" to place in us. Bunch*a*crapola!
Hope I don't sound too paranoid but it is what it is. If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck.... well, you know. It must be a duck. Shame on them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)