CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Emotionally Exhausted Wife

Views: 2,698
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 954,874

Re: Emotionally Exhausted Wife

Your father seems to be experiencing a phase that is common in nursing home patients. It is often a sign of disturbed metabolism of medications. I have experienced this with some members of my parish and found that medical intervention is invariably helpful. Our local hospital has a Behavioral Health Center which has helped a great deal. It is often necessary for the patient to be hospitalized for a week or so in order for testing to be accomplished quickly and efficiently.
Please alert his doctor to the situation and seek help. It doesn't have to be a family fight or complete meltdown for your mother. I'm sure that her cortisol levels are dangerously high and that her health simply won't hold up under the strain. That's the way we are all made and we can't ignore the consequences!
God bless her for her valiant struggles! Now it is your turn to try to help out!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)