CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help please!15 day fast,does anybody have any suggestions?

Catyrpel Views: 1,460
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 950,611

Re: Help please!15 day fast,does anybody have any suggestions?

You seem very distressed by you weight. Being 115 lb and 5'2'', it sounds as if your issue is not one of needing to lose weight, but one of self acceptance. I think there are many cases where fasting can be helpful in weight loss and promoting health, but not when it becomes part of a destructive cycle. Just take care of yourself girl. You know yourself better than any stranger online does :). I really don't mean to sound so preachy. It just worries me when I see that your goal at 115 lb is to lose weight. You are already a lightweight. It might make you feel better to try and redirect you attention to goals of physical fitness, or something completely unrelated to your body that makes you feel a sense of accomplishment. Just a thought. You know yourself better than I and I'm sure you'll choose what works best for you.
-Catyrpel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)