CureZone   Log On   Join
Question at the end...

High on Water Views: 9,047
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 954,045

Question at the end...

When I make Owen's pesto, I make sure the nuts I use are Brazil nuts for the selenium. That way, I'm getting my daily dose, and no more, and I am noticing the difference...as long as I eat it every day. I've just started the amalgam-removal process, and I still can't chew on the right side due to the sensitivity, but it is improving. I feel a need to "git 'r dun" this year - all of them! Last appointment is 10/9, and I can't wait to report how I feel after that!

I'm not too worried about the sensitivity, though. I'll mix the pesto with ground up zucchini or tomato (or some other very wet veggie) if necessary and just swallow, so I don't have to chew until the sensitivity goes. (I won't mix veggies and fruit together unless it's dried fruit in salad.)

So far, I'm urinating perfectly well!

My question is: Is this a good sign, or should I still be concerned of potential renal failure? My first Amalgam removal was only three days ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)