CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my name is Lindsey

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Parasites Hate this!
Many Viruses and Bacteria not only cause infections but also caus...

Effective Parasite Destruction
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbe...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
More
waterc ure2 Views: 6,185
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 892,061

Re: my name is Lindsey

Hi Lindsey,

Your story is similar to mine. My mom died just before my second birthday. I lived with my grandmother since my birth because my mom was in a sanatorium with TB. I saw her only once. My grandmother treated me great, but after I became three my dad remarried, my grandmother left immediately and my stepmother moved in. I still remember the day. She was the typical mean stepmother and I was heart broken to extreme when I lost the only person I ever knew. Just as your dad was often drunk, so was mine & he and my step mother fought all the time.
I won't go into the whole story, but my growing up years were terrible, except when I visited my grandmother. When I became six, I then stayed with her every weekend and that was great, but I hated to go back home.
The scars from all this ruined my life till I was thirty one. Till then I felt I was useless and a complete failure. I had no confidence and often wished I were dead. I was extremely shy and had no confidence till the age of 31 when I went into a small business and everything changed. Being a very shy, caring person because of my grandmother's love and devotion, the business prospered. I became very confident and spent much of the business profit to help other people believe in themselves. I had a great hunger to help people to prove that I was worthy.
But it took another 42 years when I lost one of my two businesses and a great deal of money as the result of misplaced trust which became the second best thing that ever happened to me. The first was having a terrible childhood that made me the person that I am today.
I vowed to make something come out of this so great that I'd be glad it happened, but it had to be something I could not make a cent on.
All this led me to a man who made the greatest health discovery in history which now occupies more than half my time helping people get well at no cost.
Then I found the most important lesson of my life. I learned that God truly made everyone of us perfect, but because of what we learn in the process of growing up we often have very bad software, our recipe for life which prevents us from being happy and believing in ourselves.
I then realized that it was not my stepmother's fault or anyone else's because it was their life's experiences that led them to make the choices that they did. I no longer hated anyone regardless of what they did. I forgave my stepmother and the people who stole my business because there really wasn't anything to forgive. They helped give me a life I never dreamed possible. It is a life so wonderful that I'd rather be broke and know what I know than be a billionaire and not know it. I know that you will find the same thing. Because of all the pain you have suffered, you will one day want to help other people to be rid of their pain and you will be very successful at it and that I believe will be your very special genius that you will one day share with the world. Each of us comes into the world with a wonderful talent and genius that we must share with the world. I was groomed by much pain and suffering to be able to use mine and now I'm happy for it.
If you visit my web site,
http://www.watercure2.org
you will see the wonderful things we are accomplishing because of the pain that I had as a small child, my early life and how the love of my grandmother and my wonderful wife and children made me what I am today. I am now 72. Nothing gives my wife and I more joy than helping people have better lives. Without my traveling the path that I did I never would have the joy that I have today. You will find the same thing too because I'm sure that is something that you will want to do.

Bob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.227 sec, (2)