CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are some cases of acne incurable???

Holistic Healing Views: 7,060
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 950,630

Re: Are some cases of acne incurable???

I happen to be a natural health practitioner that was led into this field due to autoimmune related illness and severe disfiguring Acne and saw many dr's including dermatologists.

I felt the helplessness and dispair that you feel with this type of condition and can assure you that your answer does exist and it's probably right under your nose. I know that's no help when you still need a solution.

i am very successful with skin conditions and it is my guess that you are absolutely on the right track, and have used all the right "peices" but don't know how to get it to all fit together.

for example, you cannot just try removing grains and Sugar from diet, and say oops that doesn't work, i'll try something else.... you have to do that AND while doing that do perhaps three or four or more other things at the same time to assure the FORMULA begins to work for you. Success lies in understanding the true underlying cause that's affecting your skin and when addressed properly to take the proper steps/ therapies in the right order, it seems miraculous and an incredible gift to those around you... , but by that time with your newfound understanding... it seems so simple and foolish since the mystery is now gone.

Have you ever wondered how long do I cleanse which organ? and for how long? and how do i know when it stays clean or how to keep it clean? Does cleansing restore the organ or just cleanse it? Unfortunately it doesn't restore it's function, but helps to. There are other measures one must take and be aware of the interdependent workings of the various parts of the body and how the organs are playing a role with affecting the one organ - your skin.

That formula is deigning a dietary AND supplement protocol that addresses why your skin, as an organ of elimination is taking over versus your other organs handling the toxins. It's not only what to take, but of course what NOT to take so that the program of lifestyle changes becomes effective and there are no insults that negate the nutritional benefits of the program. One can address this both to alleviate symptoms while addressing the underlying cause to reverse the condition and restore the body completely. Both topical and internal recommendations to resolve the issue. One should not be dependent on drugs nor supplements to a large extent once the body is balanced.

if you would like some professional guidance, I usually can restore the skin with most of my clients (having been challenged myself in this way in the past) within about a few months time. You may want to contact/ email me.

The point here is for those of you seeking, not to give up... natural remedies do work, but often times people get frustrated going about it the wrong way and lose hope and make the unfortunate conclusion that they have done it all and it's not their answer and the sad part is..... this avenue truly is the answer when done right and they preven themselves from true healing by abandoning the right path and wasting effort and sometimes harm in going in other directions.

--SafeGuard Your Health --

Michael

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.813 sec, (2)