CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Female circumcision: The good, the bad and the ugly?

Raynbo Views: 2,610
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 951,674

Re: Female circumcision: The good, the bad and the ugly?

I don't think they are the same at all. In men it is done for sanitation, and it has no effect on their ability to enjoy or have sex. At leasat, every man I have ever slept with has been circumized, and they had no problems whatsoever. It is a quick, simple procedure that is done in infancy and ususally in a hospital by a professional. It is a little snip and while the baby might cry, it is not a traumatic memory they carry the rest of thier lives. The effect is actually asthetically quite pleasing, regardless of how you might feel about it being necessary or not. Believe me, there is no society on earth that would take away from a man's ability to have and enjoy sex.

In women, it is done so they DON'T enjoy sex, and they are completely mutiliated. Not only the brutality of it, but the INTENT makes it a totally different ballgame. It is a painful, bloody procedure that is done at puberty under under unsanitary conditions usually by an older family member. Many girls die from it, either from infections or they bleed to death.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.527 sec, (1)