" parasites have not been indicated to cause MS, but just the opposite. Read some Science before you make irresponsible claims."
I haven't made the claim. I clearly said " Hulda Clark claims to have cured MS by removing these parasites."
My Title reads: parasites have been "indicated" to CAUSE MS
I stated my OPINION "it seems contradictory to me, to put parasites into the body of an MS patient is the equivalent of kicking them while they are already down. "
Also with regard to my statement being irresponsible I sincerely believe the repression of knowledge and information is more irresponsible when it comes to making a fair conclusion regarding ALL the evidence.
With regard to reading the science, if you don't know who Hulda Clark is then I recommend doing a search in curezone for Hulda Clark and you will discover a remarkable collection of "anecdotal" recoveries from many diseases, considered incurable by modern medical principles.
On cleaning ones body of toxins and parasites that isn't akin to washing oneself with everyday soap containing chemical carcinogens. The principle is is to rid the body of such chemicals, heavy metals, mercury / lead / cadmium / aluminium etc, AND parasites to bring the body back to a state it shared with the paleolithic man, ie as undistorted as possible.
I have actually collected a considerable amount of information in just a couple of weeks of internet searching, reading books and visiting libraries on MS. Here you go - for free:
Doctors / Nurses and health practioners
• Dr Patrick Kingsley
• Hal Huggins
• Robert C. Atkins
• Elaine DeLack
• Dr. F. Batmanghelidj
• Jon Barron – Miracle Doctors
• Frederich R. Klenner
• Dr H.T.R Mount
• Roy Laver Swank
• Hans Nieper
• Alfred Vogel
• Joseph Evers
• Dr Catherine Kousmine
• Halima Neumann
People claiming to have reduced their symptoms even to the point of cure:
• Debra D Kaiser – My Victory Over MS
• Dermot O’Conner – The Healing Code
• Dale Humpherys – Multiple Sclerosis a cure in search of doctors
• Sue Ellen Dickinson – No More MS ( see jon barron pg34)
• Gina Kopera – Conquered MS
• Janie McDowell – My Progress - Multiple Sclerosis
• Linda M. Brocato – My Story of Dental Amalgam Mercury Poisoning
• Jane Pleshette – Cures That Work
- Interview 25: Matthew - cured
• Nancy Delise's Story - Multiple Sclerosis Cured with Colloidal Silver
• Lisa Cochran – I was cured of Multiple Sclerosis
• Donna Carver – Watercure "Beyond Belief...Not Worthy of Consideration"
• Jacque C.Rigg – Curing the Incurable
• Karlen R. Gunderson – My Personal Experience, Healing Multiple Sclerosis
• Ken Presner – Speech to the MS Society
• Hulda Clark – The Cure For All Diseases
- Brenda Rainey
- Kendra Welch
- Lynne Cetto
- Norma Luellen
- Shannon Synder
- Erica Blake
- Kurt Nielsen
- Duncan Wood
• Compiled by Bob Butts and Connie Giblin - Water Cure – Multiple Sclerosis Testimonials
- Jackie Saxton
- Joseph Flannery
- Bob VanLuvanee
- Maralyn Fox
• Celeste Pope - Reversing Multiple Sclerosis: 9 Effective Steps to Recover Your Health (Paperback)
• Ann Boroch - Healing Multiple Sclerosis: Diet, Detox & Nutritional Makeover for Total Recovery (Paperback)
• Ever Marsh - Black Patent Shoes: Dancing with MS
• Jeffrey L. Prickett - Townsend Letter in May 2005
• Dudley Delaney - The Edgar Cayce Way of Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis : Vibratory Medicine (Paperback)
• Clive Buchanan - Clive Buchanan’s Story
• Jane Pleshette – Cures That Work
- Interview 13: Lionel - symptoms alleviated
The success rate of these practitioners is astounding. They have all advocated cleansing the body of toxins and parasites and have all had success in alleviating MS and in some to the point people claiming cured.
This list is growing while I continue to find new and old doctors and claims.