I bought the enema bulb listed in the original post, and also a small wine glass.
I'm finding that the vitamin E is such a thick insoluble oil that it's just sticking to everything instead of being administered.
I've been emptying 10 400U capsules of the correct vitamin E into the glass, added a bit of distilled water and sucked it into the bulb. I squirted it back into the glass to check and it was almost all water with only a couple of small drops of oil. The inside of the glass and I assume the inside of the bulb were coated in a layer of oil.
Is there a better type of vitamin E, or a more effective way to administer it? Right now it appears to be almost pure distilled water only. I'm also concerned about the oil sticking to the inside of the bulb developing harmful mold or bacteria over time.