CureZone   Log On   Join
1st timer

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
northern lite Views: 955
Published: 17 years ago

1st timer

I have just done my first cleanse, and it was (surprisingly) not that scary. The taste of the Epsom Salts was probably the worst for me.

As with some others who have just done a cleanse, I expected to get large stones out, but just got about 50 small pea-green things, and some yellow things. I am assuming these are stones.

I was having trouble with acid reflux and my doctor sent me for an ultra-sound. I never expected to find out I had gallstones, because I had never experienced any pain. Then the light went on. It explained pain in my right side that I would experience. The ultra-sound stated that I had numerous stones, all bigger than 1 cm. So, I was expecting great things!!! I'm a little disappointed, because I didn't want to have to do this thing again. From other posts, I am assuming this happens often, and I probably will have to do it again???

When I told my doctor I was going to do this, he said he would send me for another ultra-sound to see if it worked. So that's another reason why i'm a little disappointed at the results.

I sporadically read selected posts for about 4 months before I actually had the nerve to try this, and I just want to thank everyone who takes the time to post. You have no idea who could be reading.

To anyone contemplating their first cleanse - go for it! It might not be the most tasty thing you ever try, but unless you have a diseased gallbladder that's ready to fall apart, it can't hurt.

Northern Lite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.687 sec, (1)