CureZone   Log On   Join
Waal podna, I tell ya...

Somer Views: 1,036
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 948,253

Waal podna, I tell ya...

I have been reading a whole bunch about water fasting, with some particularly inspirational information coming my way. Soooo... I decided to wrap a Water Fast with juice! I started with a couple days of juice, then on to water. Today is my fourth day of water, and man! I feel like a car out of gas! The first couple days were ok, but at this point I am seriously thinking JUICE! I am hanging on the water forum, talking to people who are dragging themselves through long water fasts, and thinking, why? I have done mega fasts, always on juice or the MC, and always with energy to spare, looking and feeling great (barring detox crises). So... why water? I have attained amazing results with juices...

BUT... I had to do it. I wanted to have the experience to see where water fits in my program. I am thinking at this point that I would like to incorporate a day or two of water here and there within my juice fasts. Particularly during plateaus, when weight loss ceases during a long fast, I can see switching to water to get things burning! But 20, 30, 40 days on water? What, does someone carry you around?

Oh, in answer to your question, this will be a ten day maintenance cleanse. And very educational it has been, too!

Best,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)