CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need an answer

uklad Views: 1,531
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 947,434

Re: Need an answer

When I used to peel my lips every day or bite them (when I knew about the condition)they would only be sore for about an hour, I would put blisteze cream on them and they would be okay. The thing is your lips or lip looks swollen and cos you look at them all the time you don't notice. I used toget comments that i had nice big lips but that was only cos they were swollen!lol

Since I started leaving them alone my bottom lip is getting smaller cos its getting back to normal. If I have a shit peel like peeping the skin off after a couple of weeks ( when the skin wont come off and I force it ) or something they go swollen again for a bit, but each time i let them heal for say a couple of weeks they are slightly more healed again but only a tiny amount.Like someone else they heal from the outside in very very slowly. It makes sense, the less you irritate it the more it wil go back to normal.

Its f**king hard work and yes I do not have a social life but I want my lips back to normal cos I am prepared to wait as long as it takes.

For all the peeps out there who have got this from picking/biting their lips, if you continue to peel them everyday they will only take longer to heal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)