CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 2: 10 Day Water Fast

Views: 1,783
Published: 14 years ago

Day 2: 10 Day Water Fast

Whew! I made it to day 2 (9 hours in and i'm feeling fine)!!! I was feeling quite good yesterday, I didn't have the immense cravings for food that I usually have. In fact it was late evening before I started having a slight craving for food and I just had to psych myself up and say I wasn't going to cave into the cravings this time. This was really hard since everyone was having deluxe pizza that night and it smelled amazing!!!! Instead I did a salt solution flush so that I wouldn't be able to eat and so I could start the fast off with a cleaned out system. Oh my God it was DISGUSTING!!! I don't think that I have ever ingested anything so foul, BUT it did the trick. I was nauseated for a short while after drinking it so I definitely lost all cravings to eat and I soon later eliminated a bunch from my system so I feel lighter and cleaned out. I know my weight loss this morning is just water and elimination loss, but its still feels nice to see the scale go down :)I didn't do any exercise yesterday though, I just felt too lazy to do anything, but I will try to get some form of it in today. So I am hoping to continue this confident and determined feeling all the way to day 3 :)

Stats:
SW:175.8
CW:171.8

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)