CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need an answer

uklad Views: 1,599
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 947,157

Re: Need an answer

Depends how you want to live you life, I realized I was in trouble 19 ( lip biter ) when I was 19 ( I'm 30 now).Met a girl who I really loved and I lived with the condition for 5 years. I used to pick and peel the skin off on a daily basis, she never knew!, but i did and it can be done if you want to, mind you you have to live with sticky and raw lips a lot of the time, which in the end did my head in!. Now I am trying to heal them, well have been for the last 4/5 years!

I have been leaving them alone as much as I can, but sometimes I have to do a forefull peel if I need to go somewhere important which I think just sets you back, but leaving them alone def helps just takes ages. The fact you have a big scab thing on your lips when you are leaving them alone make s you feel horrible.

If it was your leg you might have to leave it alone for a couple of months and it would heal and you don't care!, cos it's on the lips or lip it is phychologicaly a disaster but I hope in the long run it is the right thing to do.

I just think the more you pick and peel the longer it will take to heal.

Creams and shit like that do f**k all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)