CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why the paranoia regarding CS?

Larryb Views: 75,125
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 945,925

Re: Why the paranoia regarding CS?

I think there's a difference between caution (which should be extreme with either big pharma OR alternative medicine) and paranoia. Big pharma has proven that its research can't be trusted to be undoctored (pun unintended but...). Alternative medicine doesn't have the resources for the kind of research that would help consumers make better informed decisions given the lack of institutional support.

I love your enthusiasm, but I think in these forums we should all remember to urge caution to the newbies. Few if any of us understand this stuff beyond our own limited experiences.

My exact concern given the blue skin condition is that maybe this stuff doesn't get expelled from the system adequately. And because the ingestion of most metals beyond trace quantities is generally harmful in some way to the body.

But hey, this is the oil pulling forum and I took this thing way off topic. To go full circle, I tried some Oregano Oil in with my Flax Seed Oil and didn't mind the taste at all. It's probably a great combination to ward off gum diseases.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.346 sec, (1)