CureZone   Log On   Join
Some juice fasting basics

Somer Views: 3,410
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 946,143

Some juice fasting basics

Your husband should be able to safely juice fast up to ten days unsupervised for cleansing purposes. Any weight he loses will be quickly regained when he resumes eating.

Of course he could try a shorter (3 day, 5 day) cleanse to see how it works for him, and any weight loss will be negligible.

If he is pretty toxic I highly recommend he eat a cleansing diet for a few days to a week prior to beginning the fast to avoid those traditional first week detox crises! I ate this way for 30 days before a 60 day cleansing fast, and was glad I did:

Fresh fruit and natural yogurt smoothie

Raw veggie salad dressed with good oil and lemon juice

Homemade vegetarian vegetable soup

All the fresh juices you like, fruits am, veggies pm

Drink LOTS of pure water! If you drink caffeine, DO NOT STOP! TAPER OFF over about 3 days. I have broken this rule and suffered -- there is nothing like a caffeine headache!

Plan to do a colon cleansing routine every fasting day. I have posted this information many times on this forum, you should be able to google it.

Best,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)