CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why the paranoia regarding CS?

Molly Bloom Views: 75,280
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 945,925

Re: Why the paranoia regarding CS?

Before I bought my CS machine I read about DUMB A** (LOL) and everything I could find to tell me how dangerous CS was. Hours and hours of reading, and then I bought the Silver Puppy.

Then my friend, who is a Dr. told me that they vent CS into surgery areas to sterilize the air. When my husband got a really bad cut on his foot, I put CS on it and the nurse at the emergency unit told me that was the best thing I could do...and who was I, some really handy person or something? Boy did I feel proud.

I bathe in the stuff, but I don't use anything but H202 in the bath with it. I believe it's salts that can cause some reaction...if I remember my reading. So don't mix it with Sea Salt . I don't use Epsom Salts either to hedge my bets. I free pour the stuff in the bath, and that is like a megadose via the skin.

I'm not afraid of it at all. Ask me about drinking H202 though...now that scared me! Only did it a few times and some tiny voice in my head keep screaming NO NO.....so I stopped.

Sometimes this stuff can be scary. But the best thing to do is read and read and you'll find the answers one way or another.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)