CureZone   Log On   Join
LN and Grz..

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Ladylove Views: 2,373
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 942,294

LN and Grz..

..Hi. I don't know what happened, because someone wiped it off the VWT forum so fast that I never saw the exchange at all, and let me tell you, it ticks me off that *anyone* has banned- *especially* you-, Grz.

I want to affirm you. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I know what I know, and LN, you too..

You are both people whose posts I know to be insightful, extremely intelligent without being biased, and who are willing to minutely examine possible new truths or parameters. And I want you to be able to speak freely, without b-llsh-t coming back in your face(s).

You are both IMO a tremendous credit to Curezone, and to yourselves. IOW, Curezone is really lucky to have you.

I thank you, and applaud you both for your invaluable contributions.

Had I seen what was happening with you Grz, I would have stepped in, and I want you to know it..

I am posting this because doubtless many others would have supported you also, had they seen what was happening, as I would also have done had I been there to see it. It was wiped out too fast to participate, and there is a lot wrong with that.

IOW, do not feel abandoned as if no one stepped up. They probably, like me, don't have the information.

I Thank you.

Love,

Ladylove

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)