CureZone   Log On   Join
utterly hate the taste of any oils?

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
lilypond10 Views: 10,318
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 943,821

utterly hate the taste of any oils?

try a teeeny drop of mint oil into the tablespoon. Although at this point I'm so used to the oils I just do them cause I'm usually pressed for time. I set the timer for 20 minutes and read.
Sometimes I go the full time other times just 15 mintues.

I'm only using mint cod liver oil from greenpasture.org. This is NOT a horrible experience at all. Very thin oil though so usually that's a 10 minute swish at night.
Sometimes I repeat.

LOLOLOL...now if you want to hear me yelp...greenpasture does have a fermented cod liver oil that will blow off you socks. I've yet to garner the will power to go for it...but if said tooth is still bothering me next week.....will go for it. With mint added!

The fermented cod liver oil is amazingly absorbable. I've actually put it on my face and within 15 mintues the smell is pretty much gone. But for those 15 minutes is a pretty bad stench LOLOL.
Skin looks very nice though....

Lily

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)