CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Red Palm Oil + my current protocol for a toothache

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
lilypond10 Views: 10,273
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 945,149

Re: Red Palm Oil + my current protocol for a toothache

You know... duh..believe it or not I'd forgotten that piece!!!! Thanks I've got pH strips.

I've got a couple of hypothesis why this is happening after years and years of no cavities but need to test a few more things to be sure. If I get this to work I'll post the rest. the short of it is....I think i'm fairly toxic with bromide and mercury and never knew ....guessing I've screwed up my gut flora with detoxing from high use Iodine last spring and the weaknesses in body are coming out. I was too busy to properly do the Iodine protocol so now I've got to clean up the mess......

On Nara's protocol...don't think it's much use for actually rebuilding teeth. Weston price stuff does that but for right now I think it + oil pulling will hold the bacteria at bay until I can get the enamel back in good shape and some remineralization going on where the decay has probably started at the tooth root.

I'm sure if my dentist sees this he's going to want to drill or put in a bridge as I won't let a root canal go in. He's a good dentist and know the problems those cause but he's clueless about teeth remineralization.

Oh yea....am now using the via-jet they recommend on oramedia (nara's site). I love it and am taking my old faithful water pik to school to use if needed during my planning period.

bye
lily = lynn!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)