CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OK, I am going to start Lugol's, again.

Views: 2,156
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 945,053

Re: OK, I am going to start Lugol's, again.

Age, chronic conditions, general health, and so many other factors need to be considered when choosing any therapy or protocol, particularly Iodine therapy. You're cutting out a lot of nutrients that your physiology needs by leaving out fruits and grains and trying to replace them with supplements, it seems. Supplements are DEFINITELY needed in addition to our daily nutritional intake, but I have a feeling that you might see different benefits if you keep the fruits and grains in your diet, this time. Just try going for gluten-free grain sources.

I didn't see any indication that you were also including Vit. C in your supplements. I'm up to 4000mg per day and I use Iodoral instead of Lugol's - it has a balance of Iodine and iodide. Plus, I prefer the convenience of the pill form. Not only that, but I take a whole HOST of supplements as per Rheumatoid Arthritis and I take them all at once. The only thing that I've had difficulty with is moving upward from 6.25mg of Iodoral per day. More than that, and I'm a detox mess.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.577 sec, (1)