CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Success with Salt Water Purge this morning!

bcbutler Views: 11,469
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 944,348

Re: My Success with Salt Water Purge this morning!

I measure the salt in the glass of water - the directions I read said 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. I started out doing 1/4 tsp and had gotten up to 1/2 tsp.

Today is day 5 of the salt water flush, and I think I will keep doing it. It's very impressive - I have my regular BM every day first thing, then drink the salt water. Just like after a coffee enema, it's amazing what is left after feeling like I've gotten everything out in the BM. By the time I'm done it's only water coming back out - I believe it is flushing everything out of my colon, so it could well be flushing out the small intestines too.

I'd had a series of 3 colonics a month or so ago, and I think this will clean things out just as well. And it's quicker, easier and cheaper, and I don't have to leave home to do it.

I am looking forward to going back to doing occasional coffee enemas, too, once my shoulder heals up enough after a labrum repair surgery. I think that will continue to detoxify my liver. After the flush I have my Essiac Tea and then ozonated water, all helping to heal thyroid cancer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)