CureZone   Log On   Join
Coconut oil stopped my itching - Amazing!

texasangel Views: 77,444
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 911,141

Coconut oil stopped my itching - Amazing!

To say that I am "eaten up" with candida is a serious understatement. I have it in my ears, belly button, and in and around my Holy of Holies. I'd wake myself up most nights scratching like crazy and have holes in some of my underwear. Sorry, not a pretty visual. Even products like Vagisil ointment/cream didn't help. Trust me, I've tried them all - over the counter and prescription.

I've battled candida for years, but usually kept it in check. I went on vacation for a month during the Christmas holidays and was really bad as far as eating junk and I haven't yet gotten the candida back under control. So the die-off is such that I have to go really, really slow.

I like to OP with coconut oil and a drop of Oil of Oregano (I also use sesame, grapeseed, sunflower, almond, and walnut), but I read that coconut oil is also an anti-fungal so I had an idea.

On the Iodine forum, I'd read about people making up kind of a balm/salve of coconut oil and a few drops of Iodine (Lugol's) which is also an anti-fungal. I decided to try it. I mixed about 1/2 C. of coconut oil and 8-10 drops of iodine. Now, I use it for everything - moisturizer for my face, hands, legs, etc. I have a patch of really dry, itchy skin on my leg that when I scratched it it became powdery white, so I knew it was candida. Last night I rubbed the coconut oil/iodine salve on it and it stopped itching immediately. I also dab some in my ears, on my belly button, and HofH. No more holey underwear and I can sleep all night without any itching at all.

Now, that's what I consider an AMAZING DISCOVERY!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)