I actually sensed the extra ACV was a little more Acid than I needed so yesterday I skipped my swig with lunch and dinner, as you suggested I do last night. Your advice as would be expected was exactly right. This mornings elimination was back to where it should be.
So the H2O2 spritzes did NOT seem to affect the digestion, but the ACV was the culprit. Now does this mean my stomach acid level is normal and the facial inflammation is stemming from elsewhere?? Or is that too grand an assumption and the stomach acid may be weak, but the excessive ACV was too much to handle??