CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please All Read the Post by Dhamma Boy

cureforcurezone Views: 2,165
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 943,525

Re: Please All Read the Post by Dhamma Boy

no, thats after the hell, read my about me section and youll understand how my lips were, i used beeswax balm about once a week for 3 years then was finally able to stop that after all the lip shaves and drugs. I used something called efudex which made a huge difference (its a drug for cancer of the lip), it thinned out the area greatly, meaning, the layers peeled much thinner, and from there it was patience, just not applying anything. I always made sure what i put on was natural and used a straw and fork and knife for everything, even burgers, and never let water soak the lips. One thing i did do was i took around a water bottle for 2 years and if my lips felt dry i took a sip of water to wet them rather then use anything else. It was tough but i got through it. My lips were just like the other pics on here at first, actually, my entire lips peeled and even the outer region of skin that is not lip, for about 3 months.

I will upload new pictures after this weekend of my lips now on my website so you all can see the difference. I will do it the same as a four day cycle thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)