CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Next...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
fledgling Views: 807
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 942,802

Re: Next...

Hi, Teacup,

Thanks for your testimonials.

For me, the salt water purge was only partly successful. I did have one good movement, which may have contained a lot of broken red liver flukes, or, maybe those really WERE tomatoes, but where were the things I ate with the tomatoes?

But it agravated my urinary urgency problem something awful, for about 24 hours.

You see, I think I am overloaded with salt from years past. Just guessing.

In the salt department I will go to baths, in a one percent (1%) solution of Himalayan crystal salt, at 97 degrees, for 20 to 30 minutes. That will allow my body to balance the salt content of the fluid around the cells, up or down, by osmosis, through my skin.

I'll also be checking which salts my body prefers, with Applied Kinesiology (muscle-testing), with a good kinesiologist I know.

I tried a home-made Castor Oil pack, years ago...with a hot water bottle for heat.

You are so right! Very uncomfortable! I had to lie on my back, to keep the water bottle from rolling off! (Didn't wrap a bath sheet around myself.) It was a balancing act, and I quit at 1 hour.

Too, I didn't know the quality of the oil I used. It came in a clear bottle, whereas a more recent purchase came in a colored bottle, against the light, I presume. Got to muscle-test that, too.

In the two days before the salt water purge, I licked one drop of Castor Oil from my palm three times, and I had one drop of Oregano Oil in hot/warm water, three times...as well as my Humaworm. I felt these things added to the usefulness of the purge...and I'll do them again over the next couple of weeks...now that the urinary urgency has calmed down.

My advice to everyone would be to start early. An ounce of 'prevention' truly IS worth a pound of 'cure'. Grandma was right.

Finding R.G.'s Humaworm is one of best things I have ever done!

My best,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.172 sec, (1)