CureZone   Log On   Join
Larry

molly bloom Views: 75,911
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 943,628

Larry

And, in a nutshell, that is what alternative health is all about, eh? I was shocked the first time I cured something through alternative means. And this was a big thing...I had costochondritis (inflammation of the rib cartiledge)...very very painful, and I was going on 4 years of that pain. I was unable to physically function. It was a Liver Flush that started me on my journey. And after a few liver flushes, my pain went away. I'd been on prescription pain killers for years.

I was probably one of the lucky ones, having such a dramatic and quick effect from an alternative therapy, but after I started, I never looked back. It's hard to break the cycle after so many years of allopathic medicine. I often wonder, as dedicated as I am, what would actually send me running back to Dr's? There is no doubt, that after all the drugs invented, that Antibiotics were the best thing that came out of Pharma....and we all know how bad they are for us, but if it's truly the only thing that will help, then I'm glad they are around. You are lucky, because I was not able to cure a chest infections naturally that I had in the last 2 years, BUT, the cool thing is I have hardly been sick since doing all this cleansing, and I used to get sick lots.

I make my own CS. I always have a jar around. I even bathe in it. Trapper told me about it originally, and I think it is amazing stuff.

I hope this turns out well for you. Now you can get yourself as healthy as possible and fight any potential infections in your future.

Keep up the Oil Pulling, and I would get some good, pure Oregano Oil and use this on and off. As we said, it's like a natural broad-spectrum antibiotic, so care must be taken in using it too much.

I don't know how many other things you have been doing? There is so much out there to help build up your immunities. Key to the end-game.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)