CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Success with Salt Water Purge this morning!

bcbutler Views: 12,034
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 941,115

Re: My Success with Salt Water Purge this morning!

This is my 3rd day doing this since reading about it, and I love it. It seems to work like a colonic, getting out lots of gunk. I'll still do coffee enemas occasionally to get the enzymes to my liver.

I just read two books on adrenal fatigue, and I've been drinking salt water (Celtic Sea Salt ). They say that only a small percentage of people with high blood pressure have a problem with salt, and for the rest of us it's good to get more of it. The theory is that the reason you have to pee all day and night when you have adrenal fatigue is because when your kidneys don't have enough sodium they can't compact the urine - so your bladder fills up faster. I couldn't understand why I had to pee so often, and it was always like my bladder really was full. Since drinking some salt water every day, I've actually slept all night without having to get up to pee, twice. I use 1/4 - 1/2 tsp salt to a glass of water. If it tastes bad, there's too much salt. Having read this string of posts, it looks like I should make sure not to use the 2 tsp / quart ratio of salt or it won't be absorbed.

I use the same salt ratio water in my neti pot, because it's the same temperature and salinity of the nasal fluids and pulls out gunk in your nose. I've done that for 20 years, whenever sinus or cold symptoms start.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)