CureZone   Log On   Join
Please All Read the Post by Dhamma Boy

cureforcurezone Views: 2,309
Published: 13 years ago

Please All Read the Post by Dhamma Boy

I am saying this because I am following the exact same path, and you honestly cannot even tell I have excheilitis anymore visually. I know I still have it, it still peels I still get the white stuff and it feels awful if i talk too much but visually you really cannot tell. It is getting so much better because I just leave them alone and dont apply anything at all. Yes I went through torture getting to this point because they were awful when you first leave them alone for a few months but you get over it. It took a year to gradually settle but they are so much better now. I urge you all to do this. They dont indent anymore, the peels are so thin that I can just rub my lip with my finger (without my lips being wet) and the skin just falls off.

My biggest advice is that when you talk dont let the lips touch, youd be amazed at how this alone reduces the irritation of the lips. I sort of attribute this to the healing process as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)