CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone know of a reliable online source for Cortef?

Views: 1,774
Published: 14 years ago

Anyone know of a reliable online source for Cortef?

I'm in the middle of an adrenal crash. By FAR the worst I've ever had and I've been dealing with this for 13 years off and on!!!! I can barely get out of bed... can't eat anything.... feel panicky.... can't sleep, etc. etc.

I'm in a country where I can't see the doctor I was seeing 4 or 5 years ago and no one here even "believes" in adrenal exhaustion, so they of course won't even discuss Cortef!

I've been doing everything "right" that I know to do. And things like Vit. C, Isocort, Siberian Ginseng and Licorice Root just aren't cutting it!

I'm desperate. I've never ordered meds on the net and would really prefer not to... but I don't have a choice right now. So if anyone knows of a reliable way to get Cortef (I used to take 5 mgs. 3X a day) online (and someplace that ships to Canada.... that's where I am), I would SO appreciate it.

I didn't know where else to turn for help.

Feel free to email me, it that would be easier.

Thank you for any help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.719 sec, (1)