CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The dexterity is returning to my gnarled and arthritic hands ... my eyes are turning blue

Shmolina Views: 76,158
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 941,018

Re: The dexterity is returning to my gnarled and arthritic hands ... my eyes are turning blue

I've only been at this maybe a week and a half, but am already seeing some results. I pull for 20 minutes every morning with cold pressed coconut oil and 3 or 4 drops of oregano oil.

I've had mild KP for as long as I can remember. I never paid much attention to it, and the periods when I've done dry skin brushing it cleared up pretty well, but Ihaven't skin brushed lately, and so have had the mild KP on the backs of my arms and outer thighs. Anywho, bumps are decreasing, so that's very nice.

I'm absolutely phobic about dentists and doctors and such, and haven't been to the dentist for 7 years. In spite of meticulous brushing and flossing, I had developed brown gunk growing from the roots up the sides of two molars side by side. I had been using hydrogen peroxide as mouth wash with some good results, but after a point the gunk didn't clear anymore. Oil pulling seems to be getting rid of more of this, and I fully expect it to disappear altogether.

In the past year I'd developed a little white lump to the side of the inside corner of my eye. Sort of like a pimple, but rounded, no head. It's noticeably smaller now, and I expect it's on it's way out.

I have also had roots exposed from receding gums - I used to brush very vigorously with a hard bristle tooth brush for years before I learned it could make the gums recede - too late. My gums are starting to look healthier since OPing, and I don't think it's wishful thinking that they're growing and covering the roots a bit more than previously.

Other than that, I have tenderness under the teeth, and sensitivity to cold and crunchy stuff. God only knows what's going on under there, but I will be watching to see if this improves. Anything to avoid the dentist - LOL!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)