CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
  Views: 2,617
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 941,863

Thanks!

Grz,

I had nearly sold a beautiful 20 acre piece of property because there was too much risk of mosquito-borne infection. It had taken me most of my life to find, was my dream, my heart's desire...but I knew that my immune system had been weak for YEARS, and that many folks in that area were getting very disturbing illnesses, with death or permanent impairment as the consequence. I kept telling myself to sell while the market was hot the last year or so, but could not bear the thought.

Against all reason, I delayed hoping for some solution...

First, the ask moreless protocol has strengthened my immune system. I am no longer the first one to get the flu, the last one to recover. Now, I either don't catch stuff going around, or get over it quickly with a mild case.

Second, I have followed the mosquito posts with great interest! The way I read it, better immune system+no mosquito [and perhaps tick???] bites=safe to go live on my land!

So, thank you, thank Moreless, for opening this closed door!

Maybe I'll be able to use the water that allows there to be mosquitos to produce some hi brix produce eventually???

Maybe create an educational sanctuary of some sort???

Who knows???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)