CureZone   Log On   Join
Still seeing critters

yellowbirdmom Views: 2,225
Published: 14 years ago

Still seeing critters

I did my first humaworm in May and am just about ready to do my second cleanse and I am STILL seeing critters in the toilet. They look like transparent tadpoles only very tiny (baby liver flukes) plus tiny short threads (pin or thread worms?) and some small chunks of liver flukes and some small intestinal flukes. Whew, lots still inside of me.

When I did my first humaworm cleanse I got out thousands of liver flukes. I got violently ill for three days from the die-off. I thought maybe I got them all because there were sooooo many that came out.

But now there are all of these other creatures that were not affected by the first cleanse. And they are showing themselves now. I will start as soon as the capsules arrive. I hope I don't have the die-off I had the first time.

I did a liver flush a couple days ago in preparation of the humaworm so that my system is flowing nicely and everything is as clean as possible. I think that is why so many different creatures are showing up in the toilet now.

Carol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)