CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: iud

Kabel Views: 3,111
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 940,787

Re: iud

yes i have had it, please get the iud taken out immediately. it is a side effect from mirena. other people have had it too, if you check through some of the pages here, you will find others. my doctor had not heard of it affecting people in this way, but when i showed her a print out of side effects, warnings and cautions on the mirena, she took it out there and then. my numbness went the same day, leaving me with a little tingling in my left foot, which went the following day. i also had migraines (never had before or since mirena), and the numbness went all down my left side, from my face cheeks, which felt like they were being dragged downwards, all down my left arm and hands, and down my left leg and into my toes. mirena has been out 3 months, and i have had no numbness since it was out.
go to the following website:-

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100001706.html

and underline the paragraph in the WARNING section that says " you should inform your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms while you have the mirean coil fitted:......sudden breathlessness....chest pain...weakness or numbness affecting one side or part of the body....." etc. give this to the nurse/doctor and insist on the mirena coming out NOW - dont wait for the year to be out, the effects get worse and worse - and these sort of symptoms in particular if you are getting palpatations too, are not to be played around with. your doctor cannot insist that you keep the mirena in you, if you want it out, because that would be abuse of you, so he must take it out if you insist.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

10.500 sec, (1)