CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update Re: Would appreciate your Help about mixing Aloe Vera and Magnesium powder

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
SF1933 Views: 5,836
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 938,176

Re: Update Re: Would appreciate your Help about mixing Aloe Vera and Magnesium powder

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately my system has gone back into constipation mode after Thursday. That second time was almost like diaherra and that is usually what happens if I take Senkot-S or other laxitives, it doesn't continue on without help. So I think this is not as promising as I thought if I have to keep upping the dosage, it's just like taking a laxative. I did start eating a little more as my appetite improved as I felt like I'm starving myself eating so little. On the brighter side, the Organic Aloe Vera juice seemed to help with the irritated intestinal tract as that seems to have quieted down. So I do have something to be thankful for.

So it looks like I will have to get a GI doctor to examine me. I don't want the colonoscope or whatever it's called, just a rectal exam to start out. I'm pretty sure that is where most of my problem is. Of course, it is against the doctors principals for them to give you what you want and like most of you, I don't have much faith in medical doctors or hospitals and have dreaded going. All I can do now is keep praying that this won't require surgery.

There is an old saying "God heals, the doctor gets the money!"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)