CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oh geez... this is a lot of Apple Juice!!

kriek Views: 1,918
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 93,934

Re: Oh geez... this is a lot of Apple Juice!!

When doing the Dr. Clark Liver Flush protocol, it recommends no-fat food for breakfast and lunch. No-fat food helps to build up pressure in the gallbladder for a more powerful flush. The procedure also recommends no food consumption after 2 p.m. I believe the reason is that food takes time to pass through your digestive tract, from the stomach through the small intestines, then into the colon. When you drink the Epsom Salt at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., the food that you ingested before 2 p.m. will be further down the digestive tract already for elimination. This I believe helps to prevent nausea in some people. Also, the clearer your digestive tract, especially the small intestines, the more stones you will pass. In my experience, drinking a small amount of water when feeling thirst after 2 p.m. did not present any problem for me. I strongly suggest you follow the flush guidelines and timeline for a more successful flush. Good luck. Kriek

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)