CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Few Options

Views: 1,287
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 938,953

Re: Few Options

I've been well for a while so I can't remember all the diet rules, but can't you eat eggs and raw nuts? I like raw cashews and almonds from Trader Joe's with a little Sea Salt on the cashews.

And there are a lot more vegetables this time of year. Green beans are very good for you according to Ask Andreas in here. They're a good crisp snack if you like them raw. Try new vegetables and make it like a fun adventure. Jicama is good, but it's sweet so it may have too much sugar. Try eating cauliflower and broccoli raw, even without dip they good, or make a dip with Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil and spices.

And they still sell spaghetti squash which is good with Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil (extra virgin olive oil) and Sea Salt (the good kind from the HFS, not the grocery store). There's lots of trace minerals in good Sea Salt .

Don't forget tuna and other fish, and beans and lentils.

I have to go, but I'll keep thinking.

Hang in there. It gets much easier when you're finally healthy. Yes, you will be well!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)