CureZone   Log On   Join
huma worm please help me---- floaters/ worms/ parasites

fuzy Views: 3,038
Published: 15 years ago

huma worm please help me---- floaters/ worms/ parasites

I need help,

About 3 months ago i went on a vacation to OC. when i got back i had a very terrible yeast infection that lasted for 2 weeks. I started to notice worm like structures in my eyes. I am soo positive it is a worm. they are really long and thin structure they have circles in the middle. it is soooo long that it starts to coil and makes black spots when it overlaps each other. at the end of the worm stucture there is something that looks like a net full of tiny circles. Also when i turn my eyes i feel like something black just ran across my face but its actually the worm.
I tried using eye bright tea eye wash for a week and nothing changes. I have also been using vitamin A nothing changed as well. I just bought and started using bilberry capsules yesterday. Please I NEED HELP... am only 20 yrs old and these worms are driving me crazy/.... am always depressed and i cry all the time.

WHAT can i do to take this out... PLEASE..

i would appreciate any advice... thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.327 sec, (1)