CureZone   Log On   Join
testing for iodine need...

antique Views: 1,430
Published: 14 years ago

testing for iodine need...

A couple of years ago I saw a topical test for iodine need.  It stated to put a silver dollar size amount of iodine on your skin and check to see how long it takes to disappear and if it takes less than 24 hours, your body isn't getting enough iodine.  I've done that check and my body absorbs the iodine within 2-3 hours.  I'm also on amour thyroid supplement for hypothyroidism.  My question is...if iodine can be absorbed through the skin, why not just use the topical iodine on the skin until your system has taken in enough to where the iodine takes over 24 hours to disappear and then just maintain daily? It would seem to be an easy way to regulate the amount each individual uses.

I started to try the test again today and I'm on the 2nd application within 2 and one half hours...it disappears that fast on me. 

I tried this once before but stopped after I got to the 24 hour period because I figured my body had enough and I didn't realize I should have continued in order for the weight loss and other symptoms (hair loss, etc) to change for the better.  My sister uses iodized salt and figures that works for her but she is probably 50-75 pounds overweight and has been unable to loss it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)