CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Would appreciate your Help about mixing Aloe Vera and Magnesium powder

SF1933 Views: 5,874
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 936,672

Re: Would appreciate your Help about mixing Aloe Vera and Magnesium powder

Well, since nobody has responded, apparently I'm the only one that ever mixed these two. So this is what happened when I did. I didn't want to mix the two, so I just took 2 teaspoons of the Natural Calm on Tuesday with no result. I took another teaspoon when I got up Thursday. I had some grape nuts for breakfast and drank lots of water. I had some black bean soup for lunch and around 5pm I had a bm that was a little softer. I had 1/2 can of chicken noodle soup for dinner and some fresh and dried fruit. The last few days I have gotten a dull pain in my stomach, and since I read up how Aloe Vera juice has healing properties and is good for digestive problems, I decided to take some with carrot juice before I went to bed. I slept much better last night.

I mixed somemore Aloe Vera and carrot juice this morning and just ate half a canulope for breakfast. I drank more water and had the other 1/2 of the soup around 11am. I got some slight cramping, (which I have not had,) but shortly after I was able to have a fairly normal bm around 11:30 without the straining. So one or both of these have DEFINITELY helped me!

Since my intestinal tract is inflamed, I am trying to eat lite until I get back to normal by God's grace. They sell citrate of magnesium at the drugstore in a green bottle for a laxitive, so I am unsure about taking Natural Calm on a daily basis. I will just take the Aloe Vera juice and see if this improve will will continue.

I hope this will help somebody as it seemed to work for me. Thanks for all the no replies as you did me a favor and let me learn for myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)