CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HUMAWORM & Candida die off

mackenzie1 Views: 2,848
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 935,619

Re: HUMAWORM & Candida die off

Thanks, Mooney! By the way, I've run across your posts about the problems you've had with your avatar, and have laughed with you in much sympathy! To think of it, someone with the screen name "mooney" being asigned an avatar of a bare behind! I really like your new avatar with the moon in the sky. Pictures of nature are so wonderful!

By the way, what helped me understand your situation so well was that the first avatar that I was assigned was a collection of numbers. Luckily, the Webmaster must have had pity on me one day because, shortly after I told another poster I didn't like the numbers, I had this wonderful new avatar! I love looking at the picture, too. It reminds me of all of the wonderful mornings I've spent walking along beaches watching the sun come up over the ripples of the ocean. There's nothing more peaceful and relaxing!

Best wishes for your healing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.157 sec, (1)