CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ok need advice

bluebonnetbeads Views: 642
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 93,463

Re: ok need advice

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. I did the Liver Cleanse recommended by this site by Dr. Hulda Regehr Clark, following my own parasite cleanse the day before I started the actual flush. I used two tsp. of Black-Walnut Tinture before dinner. My first flush yielded no stones and left me feeling like poop the second day after the olive oil (Maybe all those toxins). But my second flush was successful. Multi green stones, despite no gallbladder.

Please remember that pain is our body's way of warning us that something is not right, so listen closely and carefully. Do what you think may work for now to see if it eliminates the pain, but don't continue to ignore the pain if it remains or gets worse. I think then it would be the most appropriate thing to do to see a physician, for some basic labwork since it my not be your liver at all...so many other organs lie in that area and can also defer pain signals to other parts of our body, as you described your should pain. You may need a medical professional to help you sort it out. Good luck and keep me posted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)