CureZone   Log On   Join
To Stannarad

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More
jhan Views: 2,867
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 935,632

To Stannarad

Hi Stanna,

I cant believe you are still struggling with leaky gut!!!!
I have actually healed mine with your help.

I was not aware I had leaky gut for a long time. When I looked into that possibility, you had posted about the benefit of L-glutamin and within a few weeks of that treatment, I was over with Leaky Gut. I must say I had identified all my intolerances and I was staying away from the food that would turn my intestinal wall into warzone.

As soon as the intestinal walls have an inflammation, it is indeed very hard to absorb anything. I did not know it was not okay to have supplements thoug! (Well I actually carried on with suppl. while healing leaky gut), I thought it was mostly probiotics you needed to stay away from. Well anyhow that s how I did it. But my diet was ABSOLUTELY CLEAN.

Last spring I had kidneys issue. I did not seem to be able to get over them. Finally, I cut down the calcium supplenments and I did much better.

These past few months my mineral were in complete balance (tahnks to the mineral broth), I'd detox plenty, but I hardly saw any candida. I sincerely believe this 5th parasite cleanse will be the cure. I am so much on top of things (well, I was before starting this) but now I feel occasional pain where I used to have these heavy rhumatism amd I can tell I am healing it all completely.

THis whole thing started with Antibiotics given for an earache and these day I get constant ear discharges.

LEAKY GUT
When I started feeling a bit of pain in my bowels again. I did not hesitate: I had an enema immediately.
I also sometimes would feel like my leg are itchy inside. SOmewhat like my bloodstream is itchy (lymph issue), but I know that I get this lymph issue when my liver is overwhelmed due to poor intestinal conditions. So this symptoms also calls for an enema (source water enema to rehydrate the intestinal walls). Consequently, I get to do 1 or 2 enemas a day (like in the good olde days when I could barely teach my classes due to chronic fatigue).

Tonight I massaged my tummy and I felt a bit of pain. So I did a second enema for today ( a good old coffee enema)
When I started on Humaworm, my morning bm was so painful all inside afterwards. Now that I do an enevening enema, I do not feel the pain.

OIL
Well, I never had problems with oil and always took plenty of omega 3-6 and 9. Do you take then at the end of a meal?

Lymphs
Like you, I am back to massages now, with that signal of lymphs issue I do not want to fall back there. So I also do the detox bath = Sea Salt and ACV (when my muscles feel painful).

Take care,

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (2)