CureZone   Log On   Join
RESULTS OF MY SECOND FLUSH

DiSkO Views: 1,319
Published: 18 years ago

RESULTS OF MY SECOND FLUSH

Absolutley Amazing! The only thing I did differently in my 2nd flush was drink 1 serving of epsom with apple juice before the oil and 2 serving of epsom with apple juice in the morning. And WOW! I had hundreds and hundreds come out.

My first flush didn't work and I was depressed that it may never work.

I was on the toliet from 9am til 3pm. And they just kept on coming! They were very soft. I had heaps of smaller tan coloured ones, but in the centre they were bright emerald green. My bigger stones (triple the size of the tan ones)were bright emerald green inside and out.

What do the green ones mean? Anyone know?

My friends thought I was carzy to drink olive oil, but whoever said to drink it with lemon is an idiot! its impossible! U have to use grapefruit cause it actually tastes alright.

Just posting this to reassure all you people's who's first flush didn't work. I know how u feel.

I fasted for two days on organic apple juice before the flush, not just one day. The supermarket near my work sells some organic products and I was happy to find the organnc apple juice there at a reasonable price.

Goodluck to everyone else out there! Finally my skin is starting to look cleaner and I hope my insomnia falls into a deep sleep in sooner nights to come than I think!

Thanks for all your support guys! I'm so glad that, that disgusting filthy filth is out of me!

Take care,x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)