CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky gut

stannarad Views: 2,930
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 935,550

Re: Leaky gut

Thanks mackenzie for the suggestion. The product looks interesting but I doubt I'd tolerate it.

You know, the malabsorption is such a HUGE mutifacited problem. The digestive process requires a chain of events and when it's broken down, chaos is the result. It creates a whole chain of events...akin to a train wreck.
I have been experiencing all these leaky gut smptoms for many many years and now that the candida load has lessened some I am down to mostly just those symptoms. BUt they are bad enough in and of themselves :-(. From what I have read, it's a HUGE problem and requires addressing many areas of the body. It's mind boggling and I never know where to begin. My poor body is tired from years of physical stress :-(.

Well it's all very complex. I have been reading recently about how when the liver is overwhelmed with undigested particles, it throws them out into the tissue ( which I read years ago and understood ) ...but...the pain I have always attributed to candida toxins is more than likely due to that build up in my lymph system. Makes sense why lately I have been benefitting from massages. I have never gotten much benefit from chiropractic so lately I've been going to a massage school ( it's much cheaper ). I think I will continue that every week.

I think that fish oil was overloading my digestion. Shame because I am sure I'm deficient in Omega 3's. Oh well.
Lately I've tried drinking small amounts of slippery elm made into a tea. And I've noticed it's increased my bowels a bit :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)