CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HUMAWORM & Candida die off/ To Jhan and all other members

stannarad Views: 3,094
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 935,120

Re: HUMAWORM & Candida die off/ To Jhan and all other members

The candida came first, and damaged the gut wall.
I too never made any progress with my gut and only now that I'm clearing the heavy overgrowth am I having minimal success. I don't think it's possible to gain any headway when that stuff is growing and continually causing damage. Hopefully we'll gain a foothold now. I am glad the humaworm helped you. I've not used that product but I really don't have too many problems with candida now so long as I stick to the diet. That's amazing seeing how I used to feel that stuff feeding now matter what I ate!

Oh, the reason I can't tolerate supplements is because they all leak out unprocessed, which is the nature of a leaky gut. The just make my intestines burn and bloat. Hmm. I don't know about candida or parasites eating supps, I have not heard that, except in the case of B vitamins.

My husband keeps reminding me just how sick I was...how soon we forget I guess :-). It's just been painstakingly slow for me because I was so ill :-(.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)