CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Was this a detox?

pjay Views: 4,183
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 934,984

Re: Was this a detox?

Well, most of them are out, the fillings. I do still have one that was so big he said I would have to have a crown if he messed with it, and one other little small one. The rest are replaced as of about 6 years ago.
I drink water from my fridge that has a filter, I don't know if it gets out the fluoride or not, and I use tooth soap now to brush with. Incidentally, my dentist had given me some peri-rinse for my sensitive teeth...which I seldom used.
I had a bout with very dry cracking lips a year ago, and I think that fluoride in some capacity was responsible. I switched to non-fluoride toothpaste and quit using that rinse, plus changed what I was using on my lips to lanolin at night. Back to normal. It wasn't helping the sensitivity anyway.
What did help was oil pulling, of which I am a big fan now. Within a week, and very cheaply too, I might add. I just started using a drop of peppermint, to see if I can get my son to do it. He is 11, but has very sensitive teeth as well. But no dice yet.

If I am out, I usually drink bottled water, I take it with me, to prevent the temptation to buy or drink anything else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)