CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What do you all think of this Candida/Yeast Questionarre?

Views: 865
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 934,732

Re: What do you all think of this Candida/Yeast Questionarre?

Well, overall I thought it was pretty good. It is missing some things. There are other patterns of Antibiotic usage- for me it was about 1-2 courses per year, every year. In the meantime, the diet I grew up with supported the yeast problem.

Also, I didn't see things like- seeing the yeast! I have it discharge from my tear ducts (yup, sinus is full). I didn't see coated tongue on there- unless that is the poor memory which is on the list- haha!

Other than that, I think they could improve it by getting rid of the all-or-nothing format. I mean, 0 points or 20... some people have milder symptoms all over, and would have difficulty copping to a symptom entirely when it is "sometimes" or it is not too bad. More choices could be offered, for 0, 10, or 20 points.

Finally, I felt tired faced with the prospect of a second list of symptoms. It could be a single list, rated right away instead of later on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)