CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush/Gastric Bypass/Abnormal liver labs/NO Stones???Any ideas?

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
bluebonnetbeads Views: 1,158
Published: 17 years ago

Liver flush/Gastric Bypass/Abnormal liver labs/NO Stones???Any ideas?

I did my 1st liver flush, following all the steps, but this morning 5 BMs... and no green stones, though everything passed "floated". I had a gastric bypass in 4/99 and I know that the surgeon's procedure included gallbladder removal. At that time he told me I had a fatty liver, but it was not uncommon in someone my size. I weighed 300 lbs and lost most of the weight within the first year. My weight maintains between 130-135 lbs and I went from a size 26-28 to a size 3/4. I am now 41 years old. I was eager to do the program in hopes to lower my liver enzymes (plus I was a little curious too). In 12/03 my labs during my routine physical were GGT-71 (7-70), SGOT (AST)-81 (5-35), SGPT (ALT)-91 (7-56),and Iron-176 (7-56). I do not drink alcohol, smoke, or take a iron supplement. I recently noticed a fungal infection on two of my toes and went to my doctor. He did not want to put me on oral anti-fungals until he rechecked my liver labs. This time my labs were worse!!...GGT-160, SGOT(AST)-195, SGPT (ALT)-215, Iron-196, and now an elevated alkaline phosphatase-144 (30-132). Needless to say, NO oral anti-fungals (topical only), no iron supplements and absolutely no acetaminephan containing products. This is all scaring me...what if there comes a time I really need a medication? I have seen people die of liver failure. It is a horrible, agonizing thing to see.I don't want this to be a further problem in the future. I have my labs done twice a year and they have never been out of range. I feel well, but I was concern about the fungus, since this could be a sign of a lowered immune system. My doctor wants to re-check my labs and toenails in two months. My usual routine is a multi vitamin, B-100 complex, and Vitamin E 1000 mg every morning. I drink at least 120 ounces of water throughout the day and I eat 5-7 small meals a day. I have 1-2 BMs/day, mostly formed(the fat separates/floats).This is more regular than before my bypass when I would go 2 to 3 days without a BM. I do not have problems with excess gas or bloating. Milk is the only food that does cause gas/bloating, but I am able to tolerate cheese and yogurt. Sorry if this was too much information, but I wanted to try to cover everything. PLEASE!!! Any suggestions???? Ideas????? Anything that might help would be greatly appreciated!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.312 sec, (2)